Thread: Best Silent 120mm Case Fans?

Best Silent 120mm Case Fans?

I have recently bought a CM 690 and need to add a top front fan for that and also a bottom mount fan. But the thing is that I want that fan to be quiet. Just need to know which is the best case fan to buy to fulfill the purpose. I need two fans for this purpose; I will be waiting for the related replies. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best Silent 120mm Case Fans?

I will suggest you to go for the Scythe Slipstreams the price of this fan is around $9.80. It is silent and gives the user an ability to obtain more airflow without noise level. If you are a power user then you can get the extra airflow through the static pressure. There are total five different rpm to choose from the 500 rpm to 1900 rpm. I am suggesting this because I am using this fan.

hey yoh whats up!i am new this forum,,kindly help me to be one of you.tnx!

You can also try for S-Flex, this is a high quality quiet fan with 12 cm fan. It has fluid dynamic bearing technology. This "Fluid Dynamic Bearing" technology that is from Sony Corporation may make a dramatic reduction in fan noise and extend the life of your fan. This is one of the best fan you can choose. The approximate price of this fan is around $19.99

When I ran through the tests, it was far and above superior to heatsinks comparison. Of course, there is no reason why it is not simply based on the size and construction of NH-D14. The area available for heat removal is enormous. It seems easy as dual-purpose tables each include surface as much or more than the previous top dog of the arsenal Noctua NH-U12P SE 1366. Add to a two heat pipes and you have a winning recipe. With temperatures in the high load between 40 degrees Celsius (49 degrees Celsius to be exact) overclocked to 3.3GHz when I thought of taking a blow to a large number with an overclock to 4.2GHz. I am sure that Noctua is one of the best fan to choose and I do not think you need another reason for buying this fan.

According to me the best price and the quiet performance are Yate Loons. The next that would come in the list is Scythe Slipstreams. I have upgraded my Yates to scythes. If you need real quiet fan then the best choice is Noctua, but you have to shed more than $20 for each fan. I am having p12 on my cpu cooler and I would like to get another one for my GPU cooler, but not right now

I have used AeroCool SilverLightning120mm and it is quiet. It provides good airflow and quiet operation. Until you understand a silent 120mm fan will always be a low cfm some gigantic monster torque that blows the ears with sound. Do not look like an advertisement for the company, but when I need a silent fan 120mm decent air, I always look first Aerocool. I have a preference for the various 80mm and 140mm, but in my opinion they are the CFM the most beautiful, good, quiet 120mm fans around.

If you are planning to run a fan control as well, then those SHs are definitely not going to quite. I am running 800 RPM L Slipstreams on my computer system and they are not completely quite. If you are eager to some noise though, the 1200 Slipstreams provide a good CFM to the noise ration. The 800 RPM model is good but it will not move a lot of air if you are having big case.