Thread: Refurbished/Scratch-and-Dent

Refurbished/Scratch-and-Dent

Hi,
    Does anyone has tried the Refurbished laptop by Dell. I had seen a site on Dell which offers some refurbished laptop by Dell. The model which I am looking for is a Dell Inspiron 13 and the other one is Studio 14. I have choices here. I need to know that does really the refurbished laptops on Dell site are good. Has anyone tried the same. What are the features of the same.

Re: Refurbished/Scratch-and-Dent

That is right. Dell provides a full line of refurbished laptops on their website in the Outlet Refurbished Laptops section. Here you will find a full range of popular models that work just as reliable as a new machine. The price for the same is some less as compare what you would pay for new versions. The reason behind this is that Dell laptops are nicely inspected and refurbished to give you new quality.

Those are nice machine which guarantees you the work. The Dell Inspiron 13 is shown with a 13'screen, a webcam, a dual layer DVD writer, card reader 8 in 1, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modules and options for 3G. Weighing just over 2 pounds including battery, a type new mobile PC. In the Refurbished section you can find out much nicer model than this.

The Dell Inspiron 13 has fairly large keys and a surprisingly comfortable typing. It is a ultra portable system and if you getting the same on dell outlet then you must buy that. It is has all that what you get in the new pc. The only thing about this is that it is quiet less costly as compare to old. You get guarantee on the refurbished system while purchase.

I had bough a Dell Inspiron 11Z ultra portable. It works really nice but the offers are limited there. It is equipped with the Intel platform CULV (Consumer Ultra Low Voltage) ultra-low consumption, these new Inspiron models are distinguished from conventional use of energy efficient processors. I had seen Dell Inspiron 13Z on the site which is equipped with an Intel Pentium Dual Core SU4100, 2GB RAM, a 250GB hard drive and Intel GMA X4500MHD.

The refurbished laptop work same as you use the new one. I have a Studio 14z laptop which I had bought some time before from the outlet. These machines can only carry a Intel Dual Core T4200 2 GHz and, as on the MacBooks, Nvidia 9400M graphics chipset. A 14 inch screen laptop is more than enough for my work. You does need to worry about any product which you buy directly from Dell.

Dell here gives you three types of products under the refurbished category. The first are those products which are returned to dell in the process of production. The other type of products are those whose orders are canceled and the system is not used by customer. The third one are those product which have some scratches or have a damaged part but repaired.