Thread: Wireless Mouse Will Not Work

Wireless Mouse Will Not Work

Hello, I have Acer Aspire 5532 Laptop in my home. While using that, for more better performance I bought the new Wireless Optical Mouse with it. But, today that mouse stopped working. I don't know the reason behind that. If you are having any solution from which I will able to solve my problem, then please provide that to me.

Re: Wireless Mouse Will Not Work

Hello, you can check the following:
    • Check whether the battery of the Optical mouse is working or not.
    • Change port of the Receiver.
    • Clean your Registry.
    • Scan for the Viruses.
    • Reboot the Operating system.
    • Change the location of the laptop.

Hello, I think the problem you are getting as your Wireless mouse is having problem and you must need to replace that and then you will simply able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to change that, as there is no any other solution available from which you will able to solve that. So, just do that and solve the problem.

Hello, You need to check whether the Plug and Play service is working on your computer. If that is working then you have the problem with your Optical Mouse. But, if your service is not working then you have to start that and after that you will able to get solved for your problem. Most of the time your plug and play service stops working and you get such kind of problem. So, just do that and solve the problem.

Hello, It may be possible that the some of the files of the driver or software which are related to the Wireless mouse had stopped working and due to that you are facing the problem. So, simply install the driver or check for the driver updates from the Device Manager and then you will able to solve the problem which you are facing. So, just either install or update the related driver and then you will not get the problem for that.

Hello, I think you must need to remove the all of the drivers and software related to wireless mouse and after that you will able to get solved for your problem. It is just needed to update the driver. But, if you simply uninstall and reinstall the new application and driver then that will simply fix the problem more accurately. So, just do that and get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to do this only. Just do that and solve the problem.

Hey, I was also getting the same problem with my Wireless mouse. And in the end come to know that the problem is happening due to the problem of the Mouse. Then I simply replace that mouse and bought new one and solve the problem. So, you can simply make use of the new mouse and solve the problem. Before that you can make last try simply by making use of the new installation of the application.