Thread: Unable to record to DVD, copyright protected.

Unable to record to DVD, copyright protected.

I have recorded many video on DVD but having query regarding the copyright protected video which are secured by the Network during broadcast. Whenever i am trying to record the copyright protected video on Sony DVD/VCR combo i get a pop up which is displaying a message i.e. "Unable to record. Copyright protection". So if any one is having the knowledge about the Unable to record to DVD, copyright protected. then let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to record to DVD, copyright protected.

If this type of the copyright protection is available on the video then you might be getting the yellow flag on the same which is "do not record". This issue can be resolved with the help of the some black boxes which are having the solution for same. So i have looked into the same and let me tell you about one which is known as 'Grex'. So try the same.

I have gone through the same and like the way helped me but let me tell you that i am not aware of the Grex that you are talking about. So if you will explain me the complete thing once again then it will be easier for me to work with the same. Any ways thanks for your quick help that you have given and hope to get more.

Grex is nothing but then Best Digital Video Stabilizer which is made to copy, capture and view any protected video content. So if you are having this device then you can get any video record whether it is protected by the network or not. It can also record the protected TV Channel which are protected by the channel. So it is better to have it once.

Hey Jagriti21, I am having the same issue which you are talking about as even i am unable to record the program on my TV channel So i wanted to ask you that did you got the solution of your issue. Have you tried the Grex? If yest the let me know about the same. So that i can use the to work with my issue. A help may be appreciated.

Yes T.j., I have tried the Grex and the problem related to copyright protected content is sorted out now i am able to watch and record the copyright protected video on DVD as well as can create the DVD of the same. So advising you to get one for you and use the same which will be helpful for your issue. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jagriti21 View Post
    Yes T.j., I have tried the Grex and the problem related to copyright protected content is sorted out now i am able to watch and record the copyright protected video on DVD as well as can create the DVD of the same. So advising you to get one for you and use the same which will be helpful for your issue. Thanks
    Hey thanks i have also got the same and now the issue related to the copyright protection has been resolved. Now i can also record then video content which are copyright protected.