Thread: Does the Epson Artisan 50 do a decent dvd print?

Does the Epson Artisan 50 do a decent dvd print?

I want to buy the new printer for myself which should be compatible with the Windows 7 operating system as the desktop of mine is having this operating system. I want the printer which can also be used for the CD DVD printing. I am looking forward for the Epson Artisan 50 printer and i want to know that, Does the Epson Artisan 50 do a decent dvd print?

Re: Does the Epson Artisan 50 do a decent dvd print?

Well i have not used the Epson printers in my life so i am not in the position to recommend and snuggest you to stay away from the Epson printers. But i have used the HP printers and it works great with the CD/DVD printings. So you can also look for the HP printers other than the Epson Artisan 50 inkjet printer for the DVD printing.

Hey Mr Alfa, I have the Lexmark inkjet printer and it is working great with the DVD printing feature for which you are looking. So you can also look out for the lexmark printer. So go on the lexmark printer and select one of them for your desktop computer system and the lexmark printers are also compatible with the Windows 7 operating system.

Features and Benefits of the Epson Artisan 50 Ink Jet Printer.

1. Ultra Hi-Definition prints – Claria 6-color ink for images with richness, depth and clarity – it’s the ultimate in photo quality
    2. Better than photo lab quality – photos that are smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant
    3. Perfect photos made easy – Auto Photo Correction and red-eye removal
    4. Professional looking CDs/DVDs – print right onto ink jet printable CDs/DVDs, without labels
    5. Fast print speeds – get ISO print speed of 4.8 ISO ppm black and 5 ISO ppm color
    6. Individual ink cartridges – replace only the color you need
    7. Save paper – easily print on both sides of the paper, saving money and paper

I am having the same Epson Artisan 50 printer and using it with the Windows 7 operating system in my desktop computer. This is one of the best printer from the Epson for the general uses and along with it can alsi be used for the DVD printing and it does this job very well. So Mr Alfa, You should get this Epson Artisan 50 printer for your desktop computer system.