Thread: Samsung SH-B083L 8X BLU-RAY chipset?

Samsung SH-B083L 8X BLU-RAY chipset?

Hi,
    I want to buy a Samsung SH-B083L 8X BLU-RAY for my system. I have a Intel motherboard with Core i7 processor and 8GB RAM. The only thing was pending in my system is a nice blu ray player. I am going to buy this soon and I need information on the same. Does this a good Blu ray player for burning and playing blu ray disc or else what do you recommend.

Re: Samsung SH-B083L 8X BLU-RAY chipset?

It ia nice burner which offers you CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc (BD-R, BD-RE, BR-ROM 8x) - CD burner and DVD (DVD + /-R 16x, DVD + /-R DL 8x, DVD + RW 8x, DVD-RW 6x ) - Interface S-ATA drive from Samsung SH B083L can play Blu ray and burn CDs and DVDs. In addition, it offers read speeds of up to 8x. In addition to support for HD images (1920 x 1080 pixels), the HS B083L drive provides high capacity, up to 25GB for single layer discs and 50GB for dual layer discs.

With the B083, he returned to full foot in the arena and stands directly in front of the pack. Very aggressive side fare this combo S-ATA is also listed characteristics. In addition to burn DVDs at speeds quite modern, the B083 supports your Blu-ray read-only, so you can enjoy HD quality. This drive also features several technologies to run flawlessly, with two lenses and two laser diodes for reading and writing data to CDs, DVDs and Blu ray.

Samsung offers the best in his combo 8x playback on Blu-ray, and up to 16x DVD and 40x writing on CD-RW on the player. So that makes this very wonderful combo player for your system. The Samsung SH-B083L is a combo DVD player Blu-ray, it supports large capacity drives, up to 25 GB per single layer disc, or 50GB for a dual-layer disc. The SH-B083 is able to read BD-R and BD-ROM to a speed of 8x and CDs at up to 48x and DVDs at up to 16x. I will recommend this player for your system.

This player supports the algorithm of fast burning double layer Samsung, the new combo drive SH-B083 offers an average access speed of 350 ms, which makes it faster than any other player on the market. It can not only read Blu-ray, but also to read and write CDs and DVD. For a blu ray support is more than enough. You can burn multiple disc on it also.

Usually Blu Ray has good audio and video quality. The HD content available on the computer and offers users great advantages over traditional etching technology. So for that this blu ray player which you are going to add fits the need. There are are not Blu Ray DVR which can not only record your TV but allow you to watch your channels in full HD mode.

A portable Blu Ray player is a nice option. It offers you greater stability playback and burning, the SH-B083 is equipped with two lenses, one for reading Blu-Ray and the other in the reading or burning CDs and DVDs. Its technology SOHC improves the quality of reading comics when the thickness of the layer of protection is not so good. This new drive is also environmentally friendly thanks to its low energy consumption and design.