Thread: Netflix streaming on Samsung TV

Netflix streaming on Samsung TV

Recently i have purchased a Samsung LED 7000 Series TV, and I am in doubt that can the streaming of the Netflix works when it is connected to the internet through the USB LinkStick. I am already a Netflix member, but I have read online including the Netflix website that it can be applicable for the Samsung blu-ray player. I just wanted to confirm that is it possible to have netflix on my samsung tv. Please help me on this topic..

Re: Netflix streaming on Samsung TV

I know that the TV does not support the Netflix at this time. And it can be possible in the future, that the samsung people they can find some solution for your problem and they will provide you the solution. The Netflix streaming is available on their Blu-ray players which is really very nice. As you have satated about LinkStick i think you might consider other options. I know that the LinkSticks it runs on $80 and only connects one device.

As i know that the Samsung Internet TVs they do not have the Netflix Widget which is generally available and apparently it works on some other devices. I am also very disappointed by the samsung service on this topic. I think you need to call to the samsung people and ask them to solve your problem also write an e-mail to the Samsung Customer Service and ask them for the Netflix Widget that needs be made available for your TV.

I recently saw a new release of a tv from the samsung and it is pretty clear that they have netflix on it. The tv is built-in Ethernet connection and also wireless ready capabilities, the 2010 LCD TV lineup from samsung is ready to meet the growing consumer's demand. The upgraded Internet TV's from samsung features Samsung Apps, by providing consumers with an expanded and easy to navigate the selection of the content and the applications from leading services. So i think you need to check out with the samsung website.

I think if the samsung doesn't provide you the solution for your problem then i think you can switth to some of the different tv bands which can provide you the feature of Netflix on the tv. So i think you need to go on the internet and check for the internet tv with some other brands and also check out the netflix widget in the tv that should provide this feature.

I have seen that the LG tv's there are providing this Netflix service in their television. I have seen that there are most of the lg tv's that provides this features with their tv and also if you want then you can go on the official website of Netflix and from there you can check out for the television list which has this feature and also for the movie streaming.

I think you need to ask to the NetFlix service and you can have the latest and the updated tv's for your home which can have the streaming of the movies through netflix on your tv. I think you need to ask them to provide you the list of the tv's who provide this service and by which you can stream the movies on your tv.