Thread: GA-X58A-UD3R, no power

GA-X58A-UD3R, no power

Hello, I have recently assembled a new computer on which i have used GA-X58A-UD3R mobo along with the core i7 920, 3x2GB corsair xms3 ddr3s and a gigabyte radeon 5770. But the problem is that it not getting power at all i guess as fan is not getting started and only clr cmos keeps on blinking. What could be the problem here as i have not idea anything more then this.

Re: GA-X58A-UD3R, no power

I think the problem could be with an EPS_12v 8-pin cable which might not have connected properly with the motherboard pins. I would be suggesting you to check the same with some other PSU as this seems to be bit confusing that where could be the problem exactly. First of all check all the connections that you have done on your motherboard and try doing it with the minimum configurations.

I have tried to search for your problem but i gues there are nobody who can tell me that what does it means when the clr_cmos led blinks and nothing happens.
    Actually i am not expert techy guy so i do not understand much regarding the keyboards but have done many kind of connections. There must be some other kind of lights or something which might help us to sort out your problem.

I think the issue would be with the motherboard and or it might happen that the psu will not be compatible with the motherboard you are using with it. I think you should use some other PSU with the same motherboard as it might happen that it gets started working with it. Are you using the correct memory slots or not?

This issue seems to be unresolved yet as there are many people searching for the meaning of flashing clr cmos. I have tried the same but have not got anything. There might be any kind of issues for which i think you should directly contact with the nearest service center of motherboard. Before that you may try removing your cmos battery and then after putting it back after 10 minutes.

I think the problem could be with the motherboard itself. It seems that you are using very much old pattern motherboard on which the pin system is bit different then what is being used this days in the market. You must contact with the dealer as soon as possible from where you have bought this motherboard as if it has a any soldering damaged then it would be unseen by your naked eyes.