Thread: Macbook Pro Hardware

Macbook Pro Hardware

I am having a query that i need to solve with your help. I wanted to know about the Macbook Pro Hardware. What is the performance difference between Windows i5/i7 and Mac i5/i7. If both of them are running with the same clock speed then what is the performance difference between them? A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Macbook Pro Hardware

This is completely dependent on the RPM that the system using and working on the same. If you are having the greater RPM on the system then it is obvious that you should get the Faster data transfer rate in the same. So if your hard disk is having the greater the RPM you will get the greater the performance. Thanks

As per my knowledge the Mac has the better performance as because it is using the Hyper threading technique and it is having the faster clock speed which increase the performance of this device with the same. The clock frequency of the Mac is the main cause of the performance which is not seen in the Windows.

I am the user of the Windows and don't know about the Mac OS so let me tell you that installing the i7 on the Windows is the best i have got. It is having the good performance and feature that is not seen yet. i have also used the previous version of same but this is more efficient as per the performance refer to.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwareman View Post
    This is completely dependent on the RPM that the system using and working on the same. If you are having the greater RPM on the system then it is obvious that you should get the Faster data transfer rate in the same. So if your hard disk is having the greater the RPM you will get the greater the performance. Thanks
    First of all thanks for helping me out with this issue that you have asked about and i have come to enough about the same as per your discussion that you have given above. I have realize about the performance and now switching to Mac OS.