Thread: Windows 7 Black Screen, No Mouse Pointer, No response from Keyboard

Windows 7 Black Screen, No Mouse Pointer, No response from Keyboard

I am having the desktop computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system installed. I am facing many issues with the desktop in the Windows 7 operating system. The system only boots upto the start up screen and after that nothing comes up. Only the black screen appears. The mouse and the keyboard is also not detected or working. So there is Windows 7 Black Screen, No Mouse Pointer, No response from Keyboard in my desktop.

Re: Windows 7 Black Screen, No Mouse Pointer, No response from Keyboard

You are having the desktop computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system installed in it. You are facing so,e issues with your desktop computer system. The issue is that the system stops after the Windows 7 startup screen only blank screen after that. The mouse icon is not shown and also the keyboard connected to the system also does not responds. I this this is the operating system issue. May be there is some issue with the installation of the operating system.

I think you should start your computer system in the safe mode. Because there may be possibility that the some problem and damages occurred because of which the system is not starting in the normal windows mode. So start the system in the safe mode and see that it is starting or not. If not starting then it is clear that there is some serious issue.

I think you should reconnect all the hardware peripherals connected to your desktop computer system again. So reconnect the Monitor, mouse , keyboard again on the CPU of your computer system. Most importantly reconnect the hard driver of the computer again to the motherboard properly. May be the hard drive is causing the problem. So try this out may be this can resolve the problem.

I will recommend you to restore the system setting of your desktop having the Windows 7 operating system and you are facing the problem with it. If the computer is starting and working properly in the safe mode then run the system restore wizard. Restore the setting on the date when it was working properly. This will fix the black screen , mouse and keyboard issue related to your desktop.

If you are not able to resolved the error by yourself and you have almost tried everything. Then i will advise you to contact to the manufacturer of your desktop computer system if it is in the warranty period and if the warranty period is finished then you can contact to the computer engineer for resolving this problem of your desktop in the Windows 7 operating system.