Thread: Canon 2580C Scanner issues under Windows 7

Canon 2580C Scanner issues under Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have a Canon 2580C Scanner that is been connected to the system. The problem is that when it is been executed to get the output it gets freezed and screen turns blue. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the things to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: Canon 2580C Scanner issues under Windows 7

The device that is been attached to the system may have some issue with the drivers that is been installed to the system. It can be that the driver application is not able to support the system well. So it would be better that you check out for the latest drivers for the device in order to make the things to work out perfectly all right. This can make the things to work out fine.

Try to install the compatibility driver or install the driver under compatibility mode. This will then help you to make the issue correct and work for you well. It is basically that the application may not be working as the driver is not compatible wit the operating system that you use. So try to look out for the mode that is install under compatibility mode. It would help.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. It would then help you to make the issue to be sorted well. This is very much necessary to make the things work out well. It has to be able to get cope with the same as it may then get the features from the tools that is been installed. So do check out.

There can be a possibility that the drivers may have gone corrupt or may need a reinstallation. It is better that you process the same in order to make the things to work out correctly. So in order to perform the action all you need to do is to open the start menu option and then to the control panel. Open the add/remove program option and select the driver that needs be removed. Click on remove button and then restart and then install the fresh new copy of the same.

Try to work the process under safe mode. As safe mode option has low features and it do have have advanced features embedded that would come into action and make the things to work out incorrectly. It is very much essential that you check out for the issue and make the necessary ailments to be fulfilled. Do check out for the same and you may get to a better conclusion.