Thread: BNC Sync on green to VGA

BNC Sync on green to VGA

Hello, to everyone. I am in the search of the specific converter which will simply convert the BNC input with sync on green to standard VGA. One of my friend told me that he is making use of the EL1883 Sync Separator with Horizontal Output IC chip. He is making use of it, for the striping the Vsync and Hsync straight off green and use it directly for my PC input. If you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. Have anyone done this and got solution. If you are having any other solution then please provide that to me.

Re: BNC Sync on green to VGA

Hello, you can simply make use of the RGB Sync on Green to VGA / XGA Converter and solve your problem. If you make use of it, then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is having features as below:
    • High quality video scaler
    • Supports PC output up to XGA(1024x768)
    • 50/60 Hz frame rate conversion ensures glitch-free display of PAL source on any monitors.
    • 3D motion adaptive de-interlacing ensures jaggy-free picture
    • Adaptive non-linear noise reduction
    • Adaptive scan rate conversion
    • Movie mode reverse 3:2 pull down
    • Luminance/Color Transient Improvement

Hello, I am not getting the point which you are asking. If you please provide the more details about it, then I will be thankful to you. If you give some more points about your problem, then I will able to get the points. I have read your question, but from that I am not getting any kind of information, so if you are having any details which you can provide then please provide that to me.

Hello, by searching on internet I have come the following details about the BNC. The connector BNC is model connector RF used terminator coax. Is frequently used for networks Ethernet purposes 10BASE2Both on cable liaison that on NIC. Other uses currents include connections video professional for signals analog as digital, Connections of antennas amateur And almost all test tools as electronic manufactured within 35 recent years or more such.

Hello you can simply use the RGB Sync on Green to VGA. But for this you must need to provide the Specifications as below:
    Input:
    1. RGB sync on green through scart connection (only can accept 15khz)
    2. PC loop through: 15 pin D-sub

Output:
    1. 15-pin D-Sub, Female type
    2. 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768
    3. Power DC 12V 1.25A Center positive