Thread: Razer Barracuda AC-1 Driver For Windows 7 64 bit

Razer Barracuda AC-1 Driver For Windows 7 64 bit

Hello, I have recently installed the Windows 7. As I have removed my old Windows xp due to the infection of viruses and while installing new operating system for getting information about the Windows 7, I have installed it. And now I am getting problem with the Windows 7 64 bit for the Razer Barracuda AC-1 Driver. I am not able to install it. If you are having any solution for this, then please provide that details to me, so I can install the driver for it.

Re: Razer Barracuda AC-1 Driver For Windows 7 64 bit

Hello, I would suggest you to simply install the driver from the driver installation cd of the Razer Barracuda AC-1. As it will definitely contain the drivers for the Windows vista and most of the components are same for the Windows vista and Windows 7. So, it will accept that all and you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, it is needed to make use of the Driver installation cd and solve the problem. After installing driver don't forget to restart your system to save the changes.

Hello, I would suggest you to use the any of the application which may simply install the driver on your computer and then by making use of the internet that application will simply download the required driver and then you will able to install that driver with the help of that application. So, simply install such application and get your problem solved. You can use the following application for this :
    • Driver Finder
    • Driver Detective

Hello, I would suggest you to download the Driver of the Vista from the Razer website. I have done it, before and solved my problem. So, you just need to download that and then simply install the driver on your computer. So, just make use of the link below and solve your problem. It is having required drivers. So just click on the below link:

Razer Barracuda AC-1 Driver

Hello, I think you must need to use the Driver Detective on your computer. It is the software application which will simply install the driver and solve your problem. You need to just install it on your computer. It is having following features:
    1. Driver detective features
    2. Maintain Up To Date Drivers
    3. Drivers Specific to Your Computer
    4. Driver Backup Wizard
    5. Integrated Customer Support
    6. Easy Migrator