Thread: No hp devices have been detected. Hp solution centre will close now

No hp devices have been detected. Hp solution centre will close now

Hi,

I have an HP Deskjet D1560 .- I installed the software, the printer works perfectly but can not open the solution center. It gives me error message, "No HP Devices have been detected. HP Solution Centre will close now". I uninstalled and installed several times but no event .- Even download the software directly from page. hp but no case . My operating system is Windows XP. Thanks for your help

Re: No hp devices have been detected. Hp solution centre will close now

Check that you have installed the latest version of java and flash, download the ccleaner and clean your registry and temporary uninstall all drivers with the printer, clean your registry with registry cleaner and reinstall everything from hp page or by downloading the software or with the detection system with hardware AUTOMATICALLY, see if you have some important security update and installed as well.

Thank you very much for the information, I went down the latest versions of flash and java, drive the ccleaner, uninstalled all HP devices, I ccleaner to activate the software again and went from page. HP, but still I could not open the Solution Center ....- Could it be that has something to do that when I uninstall the device safe from HP (since the Control Panel) asks me to uninstall the clips (not I'm sure they are) and I say no? Or what will I be doing wrong?

Check the status of the all-in-one. Follow these steps to ensure that the product is connected properly.

1. Make sure the USB cable is connected to the back of the product and the team.

2. Press the Power button. To turn off the product and then on again.

3. Try opening the HP Solution Center again.

Check whether the product appears in the Printers folder. Follow these steps to ensure that the product is listed in the Printers folder on your computer.

1. Click the Windows icon, Then Control Panel in Classic View in the left pane, if not already selected.
    2. In the right pane, double-click Printers.
    3. Locate the icon representing the product.
    4. If the icon is present, leave the steps of this solution and continue to the next.
    5. If the icon is not present, continue with the steps in this solution.
    6. Disconnect the USB cable from the back of the product and restart the PC.

Make sure the driver Pml Driver HPZ12 running. To verify that the driver HPZ12 Pml Driver is running. Click the Windows icon, Then Control Panel in Classic View in the left pane, if not already selected. In the right pane, double-click Administrative Tools and then double-click Services. In the Services window, locate Pml Driver HPZ12 in the Name column. Check if the status is Started. If the status is listed as Started, leaving the steps in this solution, click here to go to the next solution. If the state is not listed as Started, double-click Pml Driver HPZ12. This opens the Properties window Pml Driver HPZ12 driver. Under Service status, click Start and then click OK. Reboot the PC. Once the computer has restarted, repeat the steps in this solution to open the Services window to search for the Pml Driver HPZ12 again. If the service is not available, leave the steps of this solution and continue to the next. If the service is available, try opening the HP Solution Center again.

When you try to open HP Solution Center, one such message is displayed on the computer: No HP Device has been detected. The HP Solution Center will now close. To solve the problem, see if any of these solutions in the below threads solves the problem :