Thread: Hp Printer Error Code : 0x07d54dd6

Hp Printer Error Code : 0x07d54dd6

Hi,

I have a problem with my hp psc 3680 printer. Now I do not remember what have written on the display, but I was not able to print. Usually when you open the lid, automatically move to the right side, then to the end. I tried removing the ink cartage and put back ink again, it did not help. After a few days, turned on the printer and everything was about scanned, printed without any problem. That was about 3 days ago. Now I turned the printer and displays me this error code : 0x07d54dd6. Do you know what could cause and how do I fix it?

Re: Hp Printer Error Code : 0x07d54dd6

I had another HP printer, and then got that same error message when trying to install the HP PSC 2410. I found the manip do: unplug the cable and press the button configuration so long and then reconnect the printer. I assumed that all cables from HP are the same. I removed the cartridges, turn the printer off again, reinsert the cartridge and power on.

Solution for Hp Printer Error Code : 0x07d54dd6

- Unplug the power cord.
    - Press the button "Config" a few seconds.
    - Reconnect power.
    - After reset, press OK.

Just had this problem myself on my hp psc 2310 All in one. After a beep, I learned that the power connector on the back was not fully inserted and must have slipped a little more time and with movement. After pushing the whole way, was launched well and gave the error. To make sure that was really the problem, remove the connector slightly and started to find who gave me the error again. Then it pushed the whole way, and started very well with no errors.

When you start the machine, lift the printer access door. This should (hopefully carry the cartridges to the right where you can remove) If possible, remove the cartridges and then turn the unit off if the cartridges stay in the same place where you can access them then put the cartridges back into the slots and turn the printer back. If cartridges are not accessible then turn off the printer and open the car door and print cartridge insertion.