Thread: Canon PIXMA MX320 printer not detected by Windows 7

Canon PIXMA MX320 printer not detected by Windows 7

I am having the Desktop computer system as well as the printer for using with this desktop. The desktop computer has the Windows 7 operating system installed. I have the Canon PIXMA MX320 printer. I am facing problem with this printer with Windows 7 operating system. This Canon PIXMA MX320 printer is not detected in the Windows 7 operating system. Reply back here as soon as possible the solution to resolve this printer issue.

Re: Canon PIXMA MX320 printer not detected by Windows 7

You are having the Canon PIXMA MX320 printer which is not detected by the computer system having Windows 7 operating system and you are not able to solve the problem by yourself. So i think first of all make sure that the Canon PIXMA MX320 printer is connected properly to the computer system. It will be better if you will reconnect the printer to the desktop.

First of all make sure that you have installed the proper driver software of the Canon PIXMA MX320 printer properly in the Windows 7 operating system in the computer system. If you have not installed the Canon PIXMA MX320 printer driver software and other printer related software used for operating printer then install all the software and after that this Canon PIXMA MX320 printer issue will be solved.

I think you have got the driver software disc of this Canon PIXMA MX320 printer because the manufacturer provides the driver disc with the product itself. So install the driver disc in the DVD drive of the desktop and install the driver software this printer and all other related software of this printer. After that this printer issue will be resolved.

If you are not having the driver disc then you will have to download and install the driver software as well as the other software of this Canon PIXMA MX320 printer for the official website of the Canon. After downloading the driver software for Windows 7 install it properly and restart the computer system. the following link will take you to the driver download section of the Canon PIXMA MX320 printer.
    http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...nloadDetailAct

If you are having proper driver software installed in the desktop computer having the Windows 7 operating system then i think the USB cable that you are using for connecting the Canon PIXMA MX320 printer and the desktop is damaged and not working at all that is why the printer is not detected when you are connecting to the desktop computer system.