Thread: Corsair's Cooling Air A70 for a new PC

Corsair's Cooling Air A70 for a new PC

I am going to upgrade my PC. I have Intel Pentium 4 PC which I am going to upgrade everything to Intel core 2 duo. I will add some ram and graphic card support to it. The issue here is that I had already got a fan with Intel processor but that is damaged. On internet I found that corsair is releasing its new fan recently and it is a nice choice for CPU cooling. I need some specification detail and warranty information on the same.

Re: Corsair's Cooling Air A70 for a new PC

Corsair proclaims the Corsair Cooling Air Series A70 and A50 with high-presentation CPU coolers. The Corsair Cooling Air Series A70 has been premeditated to present excellent cooling presentation for enthusiasts who require state-of-the-art CPU temperature organization. The Air Series A70 is an enormous option for enthusiasts looking to squeeze each previous megahertz of presentation out of their high-end Intel and AMD processors, without sacrificing low sound levels.

The Air Series A50 distributes considerably lower CPU hotness of the temperature than stock coolers, resultant in a cooler, quieter, and additional dependable PC, with augmented over clocking headroom. The Corsair Cooling Air Series A50 is perfect for PC designer and hobbyists who desire or wish to upgrade from the stock Intel and AMD coolers.

The Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 brings a new series of presentation, sketch, expertise, and ease of installation to the CPU cooling advertises. Our all-new Air succession was intended with the similar goals in brains." said Jim Carlton, VP of advertising for Corsair. "The Air Series A50 and A70 increase or enlarge our CPU cooling line with class-leading presentation that satisfies not only great presentation enthusiasts, but anybody who appreciate that superior CPU cooling presents additional presentation and stability, as well as enhanced security from the damage heat can produce to their CPU."

The Air Series A70 make use of four straight-contact 8mm copper heat pipes, incorporated into a highly-refined aluminum base placed unswervingly on the CPU for utmost heat indulgence. Two dual-speed 120mm fans, prearranged in a "Push-Pull" arrangement, are attached to the all-aluminum cooling fin congregation with sound- and vibration-plummeting rubber mounts. The consequence is better cooling presentation with minimal fan sound.

The Corsair Cooling Air Series A50 make use of a compress design with three 8mm heat pipes incorporated into a base placed in straight contact with the CPU. The A50 uses a solitary 120mm cooling fan with rubber mounts to decrease sound and shaking. Equally the Air Series A70 and Air Series A50 are well matched with all present CPU socket designs, as well as Intel LGA775, LGA1156, and LGA1366, and AMD Socket AM2 and Socket AM3.