Thread: Unable to print using HP 5610 Officejet

Unable to print using HP 5610 Officejet

One day when i was trying to print a document through my HP 5610 Officejet all in one, suddenly it stopped printing. It indicates that its "ready" when I check its status on Control Panel. I tried to turn off the print spooler and restarted it, which was suggested by the HP Tech Support when my printer was under warranty. I have also tried by disconnecting the USB cable and the power supply, and reconnected them, as it was suggested in the user guide but nothing happened. I have a Dell laptop Latitude D530 which runs on Vista Home Basic. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to print using HP 5610 Officejet

If you want then you can check the driver of your printer which sould be properly installed and if the problem persist then you should uninstall printers drivers and then re-install it again on your computer and see if it works. Most of the times the problem always begind with the driver, the drivers get corrupted due to the virus infection. Better to do the re-installing process to solve your problem. And always update your antivirus in your laptop.

You can also do the needful for your printer to get rid from the problem. You need to reset the printer by pressing the power and paper feed button and see if the printer works. This is the most common mehtod by which you can see and check if your printer is having some problem in the power and paper feed buttons. After resetting check your printer and see wheather your printer works or not. i hope this could help you out.

You can also check if the connecting terminals on the printer cartridge are proper. If it is not proper then you need to connect it properly and then you can just check your printer by swithcing on your printer. Also try to print some of the document from your laptop to see that it can print a document or not. If it does then your problem is solved and if not then you can just check it out with all the settings in your laptop by going in the hardware section.

Check if the spooler of your printer is working properly or not. If it is not working then you can set the spooler properly and then see the by printing a document. You can also call the hp people and tell them your problem that youc are not able to print your document, they will come to your place and fix your problem if it is fixable. If your printer is in warranty period then you don't need to worry and if not then you need to pay some amount of money to the hp people.

You can also check the connecting cords which is perfectly connected to the printer and to your computer, and also see the power of your printer it is on or not. After checking if the problem arises again then you need to updated the driver of your printer which can be easily downloaded form the net and aldo form the official site of the hp. Please check out for the update of your printers driver on the net and also see that the driver is installed properly.