Thread: Need details of the Alienware TactX Keyboard

Need details of the Alienware TactX Keyboard

Hello guys , i am here to know more about the Alienware TactX Keyboard launched by the Alienware in the market. I want the keyboard for the Gaming purpose and i also know that there are many keyboard available in the market for the gaming purpose. But as you all know Alienware is the best for the gaming, so i want to go for this keyboard.

Re: Need details of the Alienware TactX Keyboard

By looking at your query , i think you are a very good gamer or else you want to become the very good gamer that is why you want to purchase the Alienware TactX Keyboard. You are right, the Alienware is on the top which makes the best products for gaming. The alienware makes desktop , laptop , headset , keyboard , LCD monitor etc. This Alienware TactX Keyboard has the special key for gaming and it is a full multimedia keyboard.

According to the Alienware the Alienware TactX Keyboard is featured packed with the ultimate gaming requirements which gives the power as well as the performance at the fingers of the users. This keyboard can be programmed using the macro keys and it has the unlimited profiles for selection as well. This is also featured with the WASD gaming cluster with the anti-ghosting technology.

Features of the Alienware TactX Keyboard.

1-Things Just Got Personal

2-Equipped to Conquer All
    • Stay Ahead of the Game - Annihilate your competition with a barrage of deadly combos. With anti-ghosting technology built around the WASD gaming cluster, you don’t have to worry about signal failure when unleashing a round of commands at once.
    • Stay in Control - The easy-access multimedia buttons let you manage your music, movies and games right from your keyboard.
    • Expand Your Territory - The 6-foot, high-speed USB 2.0 cable gives you more flexibility in your gaming setup, letting you simply focus on total domination.
    • Get Comfortable - The removable palm rest allows you to adjust your keyboard to best suit your gaming needs.

This Alienware TactX gaming Keyboard is fully features for the hardcore gaming. This gaming keyboard works with all the three operating systems of the Microsoft. This keyboard works with the Windows XP , Windows Vista as well as with the latest Windows 7 operating system. This has the USB connectivity. This keyboard works in both versions ie 32Bit and 64Bit, of all the three operating systems mentioned above .