Thread: HP Scanjet G2410 scanner is not scanning any documents

HP Scanjet G2410 scanner is not scanning any documents

I am having the desktop which has the Windows 7 operating system and i am having the HP Scanjet G2410 scanner. I am having problem in using this scanner with my computer system. I am not able to scan any documents using this HP Scanjet G2410 scanner. I am not getting the problem. So help me out in solving this issue.

Re: HP Scanjet G2410 scanner is not scanning any documents

You are having the HP Scanjet G2410 scanner and the desktop system which has the Windows 7 operating system installed in it. You are saying that , you are not able to scan any documents using this HP scanner in your computer system. First thing that i will suggest to you is to make sure that the scanner is connected properly to the computer and computer is detecting it. If the desktop is not detecting it then reconnect the scanner to the computer system.

Make sure that you have installed the proper driver software of the HP Scanjet G2410 scanner compatible with the Windows 7 operating system in your desktop. If you have not installed the driver software then you will have install it first and after that connect this scanner to the computer system. Insert the driver disc provided with the scanner and install the driver software. After that this problem will be resolved.

If you are not having the driver disc of the Windows 7 operating system for this HP Scanjet G2410 scanner then i will recommend you to download and install the driver software from the official website of the HP for this scanner. There you will find the driver software for this scanner in which this scanner is compatible. I will advice you to keep the copy of the driver software saved on the system for the future purpose.

If this HP Scanjet G2410 scanner was working properly in the Windows 7 operating system and this issue has been started from past some times then i will advice you to do the system restore of the Windows 7 operating system. May be this is the OS issue and some settings for the scanner is changed and it will be resolved by doing the system restore. If still not resolved then you will have to reinstall the scanner again on the system from the scratch.

If you have tried all the above mentioned solution for resolving this issue and it does not worked for you then i will advice you to contact to the computer engineer or the technical person who knows about the computers and the scanners in very detail. This will be better for you because there is possibility that you can damage the system or the scanner in solving this problem.