Thread: Problem with TV Tuner Card

Problem with TV Tuner Card

I installed Winfast PVR with Winfast driver which was working perfectly fine with both environment TV & FM.Because of some problem I formatted my computer system and trying to install the driver & software. After installation of winfast driver the Aver media driver automatically takes place at installation location .
    But When I am going to open winfast software it shows "no video capture card found" in TV and the radio section occurs "FM radio device not found" error.What is the problem with my devices please help me to solve it.

You are installing and going right just let it be means After installation of "Aver media driver" make another installation of "Winfast driver" which will over write the previous installed driver means Aver media driver".

If you are doing but not going successfully then you can use add or remove program utility to uninstall the previous driver and restart the system to remove it completely from the system.

After getting desktop try to start the device with the help of PVR Driver.

The installation and re-installation unable to remove the problem then you can use to perform the structural changes in the hardware.

I think,you need to change the place of device where it is connected .The computer system contains different slots for capture card and place the card to another slot.

The adjustment may be improper in the slot and can't find the proper device and you should disconnect the device and adjust it in proper way.

Installtion prerequisites of Winfast driver

The installation would be done according to the configuration and all.The system requirement should be matched with the software requirement and ready to install this now.

1- After starting your system the pop-up would be appears as NEW HARDWARE FOUND from the corner of the task bar.
    2- Insert the Disk of installation and select the setup to install the driver.
    3- Select the language and click on OK button.
    4- The wizard would be appeared and continue with next button.
    5- After installation the install shield will ask you about to turn off after installation.
    6- some warning messages can be appeared and continue it to ignore this.

Now your installation has been done and you need to configure the from the application level after rebooting and ejecting the disk from system.

Configuring current channel settings and profiles

Configuring current channel settings and profiles:

Before installation of latest Windows save the configuration and the files in the Registry. You need to reserve the following file in the PVR folder which is kept in All programs :

• WFPRFL.cfg -File used for Capture profile settings
    • WFSCHDL.dat -For Schedule settings
    • Winfq.cfg - For frequency table
    • Wincdl.cfg - To Customized frequency table

and export the "winfast_pvr.reg" using registry of windows system in the way :Type "regedit.exe" in Run from the "Start" menu and export the components in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Leadtek\video".

WinFast PVR occur error after installing K-Lite Codec Pack 2.20

I saw there are so many cases when an application installation can cause the video error for Winfast PVR .There is an option which is activated by default in the application (K-Lite Codec Pack 2.20).

The option called "AAC DirectShow Parsar" which is activated default at the application level.

If you have installed it already then uninstall it and configure it again.

1- execute the setup and a wizard would appear
    2- Now click NEXT and Select component screen would be appeared.
    3- A component box is shown which contains AAC DirectShow Parsar.
    4- Click on the check box to remove the check placed on this option and go for further screen normally.