Thread: Windows 7 not detecting Lexmark Interact S605 All in One printer

Windows 7 not detecting Lexmark Interact S605 All in One printer

I am having one of the Lexmark printer and the model which i am having is Lexmark Interact S605 All in One printer. I facing problem with this printer in the Windows 7 operating system. This Lexmark Interact S605 All in One printer is not detected by Windows 7 operating system. So i am here for getting the solution for this issue of the Lexmark Interact all in one Printer. I hope that you people will provide me the solution very soon.

Re: Windows 7 not detecting Lexmark Interact S605 All in One printer

You are having the Lexmark Interact S605 All in One printer which is not detected by your desktop computer system which is having Windows 7 operating system and you are not able to solve the issue by yourself as you are not having much knowledge about computers. So i think first of all make sure that the lexmark printer is connected properly to the computer system. Once again connect the Lexmark Interact S605 All in One printer to the computer by removing the USB chord.

According to me first you should make sure that you have installed the driver software of Lexmark Interact S605 All in One printer properly in the Windows 7 operating system of your desktop. If you have not installed the printer driver software and all the other lexmark Interact S605 printer related software then first you should install all the software of this printer and after that this issue will be solved of the Lexmark Interact S605 All in One printer in Windows 7 operating system.

The Lexmark provides the driver softwares and all the other Lexmark Interact S605 All in One printer related softwares with the product itself in the disc. So install this software driver disc in DVD Rom of your system and install the drivers and all the other printer related softwares in the Windows 7 operating system. After the installation of the driver softwares restart the computer system, after that problem will be resolved.

If you are not having the driver softwares disc of the Lexmark Interact S605 All in One printer compatible with the Windows 7 operating system then you can download and install the driver software and all the other software of this Lexmark Interact S605 All in One printer from the website of the Lexmark. Search on the website of Lexmark for this printer and download the drivers from there and install in the computer system. Refer the link provided below for downloading the driver software for the Lexmark Interact S605 All in One printer.
    http://support.lexmark.com/index?seg...dedDownloads#1

I will advise you to first you should make sure that when you are connecting the Lexmark Interact S605 All in One printer to your computer which has the Windows 7 operating system then your system shows new hardware found or not.. If you can see this on the screen of the desktop then this Lexmark printer is working properly and this issue is related to the software of this Lexmark Interact S605 All in One printer. If you are not able to see this on the screen then either the USB Cable of this Lexmark printer is not working. I will advice you to change the USB cable of this printer.