Thread: Having problem with Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro TV Tuner Card

Having problem with Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro TV Tuner Card

I am having the computer system which has the TV TUNER CARD attached on the motherboard of it. The TV tuner card which i am having is Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro TV Tuner Card. The issue which i am facing with this TV tuner card is that i am not able to see anything on my system when i am connecting the cable connection to the port of thios TV Tuner card of my computer system. So how should i resolve this problem of Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro TV Tuner Card.

Re: Having problem with Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro TV Tuner Card

You are having the computer system which has the Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro TV Tuner Card and you are having problem with this TV tuner card of your computer system. You are not able to watch anything on the computer system when you are connecting the cable connection to the TV Tuner card of your computer system. I think this is the setting problem of the TV tuner device.

I think this is the problem related to the hardware of the TV Tuner card. I think the Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro TV Tuner Card which you are having on your computer motherboard is not properly attached on the motherboard of your computer system. So i will suggest you to reinstall the TV tuner card on the motherboard of your computer system. This will resolve the problem.

I think you have not installed the driver software of this Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro TV Tuner Card in the computer system according to the operating system that you are having in your computer system. Although you have not mentioned the name of the operating system that you are using in your computer system. You will be having the driver disc for this TV Tuner card, insert the disc and install the driver software properly.

If you are not having the driver software compatible with the operating system that you are having and using in your computer system then might be you can get the driver software from the website of the Pinnacle according to the operating system of your computer. download the drivers and install it properly in your system. After that reboot the system.

I think you have not installed the software in your computer system which is used for operating this Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro TV Tuner Card. This software is other than the driver software. So first install the software in your computer system using the disc which is provided with the TV tuner card. If after that also this TV Tuner card is not working then the card is damaged.