Thread: Facing problem with the Epson WorkForce 610 printer

Facing problem with the Epson WorkForce 610 printer

I am having the Epson WorkForce 610 and i am using this printer at my Xerox center. The problem which i am facing with this printer is that i am not able to print anything from this printer although this printer worked in the starting but after one month this printer started creating problem. How can i resolve the problem the i am facing with this Epson WorkForce 610 printer.

Re: Facing problem with the Epson WorkForce 610 printer

You are having the Epson WorkForce 610 and you are using this printer in your xerox shop and from past some times you are not able to print any document using this printer of Epson. As this is the large printer so there can be some connection issue of this printer with the computer systems available at your shop. So first of all check all the connections with the computers of this printer.

As this is all in one printer and you are saying that this Epson WorkForce 610 printer was working properly in your computers after sometime this printer has stopped working and you are not able to print anything from this printer. This is may be the software issue of this printer in the your computer system. May be you have not installed the software or the software is not working properly or it is not responding.

First of all make sure that the printer is detected on the computer system on which you are using the printer. If is it not detected then there may be some connection issue of the printer with the computer system. Check the Connection cable it is connected properly to the computer system or not. If it is connected and then also the printer is not able to print then i think that the USB cable is not proper. Connect the printer to computer using another USB printer cable.

As you are using this Epson WorkForce 610 printer in your shop for xerox and other purpose and may be you will have some more printers in your shop and each of the system will be having all the printers software installed or may be the printer will be shared amongst all the computers in the shop. So may be some settings problem may be possible for getting this problem. I will suggest you to check this printer by installing and running on the single machine.

If this Epson WorkForce 610 printer is not detected on your system when you are connecting it to the computer system then it is possible that this printer is disabled from the device manager of the computer system. To enable this printer again, go to the device manager of your computer system and do right click on this printer and select the enable option. Now this printer will work properly.