Thread: Rear speakers not working of Philips 5.1 speakers in my desktop

Rear speakers not working of Philips 5.1 speakers in my desktop

I am having the Compaq desktop system and i am having the Philips 5.1 speakers and using this speaker with this desktop. But the issue which i am facing is that the Rear speakers are not working of Philips 5.1 speaker in my computer system. I am not able to sole this by myself. So i need help for resolving this issue.

Re: Rear speakers not working of Philips 5.1 speakers in my desktop

You are having the Compaq desktop and the Philips 5.1 speakers with this desktop and the problem which you are facing with this Philips speaker is that the Rear speakers are not working of this 5.1 speakers. So first of all i will suggest you to check that all the connections are proper of the speaker with the desktop computer system. If not then make it proper. You can refer the user manual of this Philips 5.1 speaker.

Make sure that you have setup the speakers and all the wiring of the speakers and the computer system properly for this 5.1 Philips speakers because to setup the 5.1 speakers it is very difficult and time consuming. So it is possible that you have made some mistake in the connection of the speakers with the Amplifier and the amplifier with the desktop computer. So please check the connection and settings from the user manual book.

If you have installed any software for operating the audio devices connected to your system then there may be some setting problem in the software for the 5.1 speakers connected to your computer system. So start that software (May be you are using the Realtek software) and select the Audio output as the 5.1 speakers. Or may be the rear speakers has been disabled so enable it from this software. Now this issue will be resolved.

It may be possible that the sound card of your computer system does not supports the 5.1 audio output that is why the 5.1 speakers are not working properly with your compaq desktop system. So check the audio output supported by the motherboard or the sound card of your desktop. If it does not supports 5.1 audio output then you cannot use 5.1 speakers with your system.

If the sound card of your desktop does not have the support for the 5.1 speakers because of which the Rear speakers not working of Philips 5.1 speakers in your Compaq desktop then i will advice you to disable this sound card from the device manager and attach the new sound card in your system which supports the 5.1 channel audio output. After this you will get the output from all the five speakers connected to your system.