Thread: Antec Earthwatts 430 gets on fire

Antec Earthwatts 430 gets on fire

Hey, I am having an experience that i need to share with you hope that you will also take the advantage of it. I have been using the Antec Earthwatts 430w in my computer and it was working all fine till yesterday but suddenly yesterday it got fired and stops when i9 have unplugged the power cable from the power supply. Most of the part of my PC got burst up. I don't understand that why this happens when i am using the Antec product and not some cheap product. Any way this is what i have got with Antec Earthwatts 430 gets on fire . Thank you

Re: Antec Earthwatts 430 gets on fire

Hey, Did you called up manufacturer and complained about this problems this is the liability of the company to take the responsibility and let the user clear the cause of the problem. Now i have got that i should not use the product of this company as i may also get the CPU burst up with the use of the same. Thanks

I called up the company regarding the product failure and let the know that how much damage it is with the product of them but they don't understand the problem of mine and telling me that this the problem of the home connection that may create the short circuit. After that there is no use to talk with them. So i have brought the new parts of the PC to get it start working.

This happens some time due to the earthing connection in the home circuit. If the earthing is not that proper then the flow of the current might some time gets overloaded and that time the part which is overloaded got burst up so take care of the circuit as the home insurance will not pay you for the Antec product.

I think that this would be the problem of the Motherboard and not the Antec as it could be possible that the motherboard got shocked and the it causes the overvolting of the Graphic card which in terms get fired. And this leads to the burn of the Power supply. This what i have to share about but you know better that what is your problem.