Thread: Aeolus Notebook Cooler for laptop

Aeolus Notebook Cooler for laptop

Hi,
    I want to buy a laptop cooler for my HP laptop. The problem is that after using for sometime it gets heated from below. I cannot work on it while traveling especially. The problem is causing due to the hard drive. I am not able to get a solution for this. So I decided to go for a laptop cooler instead. I had found Enermax Aeolus Notebook Cooler on internet. How it and will it be beneficial.

Re: Aeolus Notebook Cooler for laptop

To avoid overheating, logically it must be prevented from being produced (by turning off the computer), or evacuate to avoid heat accumulation. The desktop computers are easily adjustable to insert an additional fan, this is not the case for laptops. So for that I will also recommend Enermax Aeolus Notebook Cooler. It is not a new product but this looks perfect for work.

You can connect a Notebook pf 12" to 17". It is brushed aluminum and steel perforated. The fan Dimensions 220 x 220 x 17 mm. It has a low rotation speed with a relatively low noise level between 17 dBa to 20 dBa. You can also see 5 LED Indicators Blue LED on / off with a cable length 500 mm. The entire dimensions is 350 x 330 x 45.5 mm and Weight 1.3kg.

The tool is nice for laptops. As you get one for yourself you will discovered an impressive fan, and especially 4 shoes essential for stability and avoid scratching the metal on a wooden desk. You can see the top right that food is very discreet. Again, I find it very good finish. So this gives both durability and looks.

For those who do not side tuning LEDs, know that it is possible to switch off at any time by pressing a small button. The PC holds very well, the grid is highly reactive with the pads of my PC and nothing happens. The gain in temperature on the hard disk remain consistent. It is good for those who want a solution for their laptops heating issue.

In fact, my computer has launched its fan at full power when I imposes a strong or activity that is very hot in the room. As the fan of the Aeolus is very quiet, the balance is a very significant gain sound. Enermax Aeolus Notebook Cooler is quite comfortable. There is only one problem here. To run the fan we have to sacrifice a USB port. And then the problems can be large. This drawback is not present on the notebook cooler ZMNC-1000.