Thread: Not able to see images of memory card on laptop

Not able to see images of memory card on laptop

I am having the laptop which has the Windows Vista operating system. The problem is that i want to view and copy the images taken by my cell phone on my laptop. But when i am trying to view the images on the MicroSD memory card using the inbuilt card reader of the laptop the images are not displayed in the laptop. While i can see the images on the mobile phone properly. So the issue is, i am not able to see images of memory card on laptop. How can i resolve this issue?

Re: Not able to see images of memory card on laptop

You are having the problem in viewing the images of the MicroSD memory card which is taken by the mobile phone that you are having on your laptop. The laptop has the Windows Vista operating system installed. I think this is the simple issue of the software in your laptop which is having the Windows Vista Operating System. So reinstall the image viewer software in this laptop or install some other application for the image viewing.

You are having problem in viewing the images stored on the memory card of your mobile phone. I will advice you to check all other things stored on this memory card like songs , videos etc. If they are also not working or played on your laptop then i think this is the issue of the memory card or may be the card is not reader properly by the card reader of the laptop. So check this memory card with some other computer system or the laptop.

I think this is the problem of the card reader of the laptop that you are using. I think you should use the external card reader for this purpose. Get the external card reader device for this memory card and connect to the laptop and after that you can see the images properly on the laptop and copy them on the laptop without any problem. If after using the external card reader also you are not able to see the images on the laptop then the memory card is corrupted.

You are saying that you can see the images of the memory card properly on your mobile phone. So connect this memory card to the laptop system directly to the laptop directly using the mobile phone. Connect your mobile phone to the laptop using the USB cable of your mobile phone. After that you can easily watch and transfer the images and all other data of the memory card to the laptop.

It is possible that you have not installed the card reader device driver software of your laptop. So first install the proper card reader driver software for the inbuilt card reader of your laptop. If you have already installed the driver then it is possible that it is not compatible with the Windows Vista Operating System. Download and install the proper card reader driver software compatible with the Windows Vista operating system for your laptop from the official website of the manufacturer of your laptop.