Thread: Scanner of HP LaserJet 3390 All in One not working

Scanner of HP LaserJet 3390 All in One not working

I am having the HP LaserJet 3390 All in One printer which also has the scanner and the problem which i am facing with this HP LaserJet 3390 All in One printer is that the scanner of HP LaserJet 3390 All in One is not working. When i am trying to scan any thing the scanner noise is coming but after that it stops and nothing will be scanned by the scanner of this All in One printer. What is the problem and provide me the appropriate solution.

Re: Scanner of HP LaserJet 3390 All in One not working

You are having the HP LaserJet 3390 All in One printer which also has the scanner but this scanner is not working according to you. Whenever you are trying to scan anything using the scanner of this printer then this scanner responses but after that stops and does not completes the scanning. So i think you have not installed or not installed the correct driver software for this HP All in One printer. Install the proper Driver software for this printer.

First of all make sure that you have install the proper software for this HP LaserJet 3390 All in One printer in your computer system. The software disc is provided with this printer by the Manufacturer. Insert the disc in the ROM of your computer system and install the software properly in your computer system ,after that the scanner of this printer will work properly in your computer system.

If you are already having and installed the proper software for the HP LaserJet 3390 All in One printer in your computer system and after that also you are not able to use the scanner of this printer or the scanner is not working properly then i think this is the issue of the softwaere only. Might be the software is not installed properly. So i think you should install the softwares of this printer again in your computer system.

I think you can do one more thing to solve the issue of the scanner of this HP LaserJet 3390 All in One printer. You can do the system restore to the date and the time on which this printer and the scanner was working properly without any problems. After that may be the scanner will start work properly. This methods works many times and all the faults will be cleared from the system.

If any of the solution that are provided to you here are not able to solve the issue of the scanner of the HP LaserJet 3390 All in One printer that you are having then i think this is not the issue of the softwares of this printer and the drivers software. According to m e this is the issue of the hardware and the printer itself. may be the scanner device of this Printer is damaged and that is why the scanner is not working.