Thread: HP Deskjet 6122 not working in Windows 7

HP Deskjet 6122 not working in Windows 7

I am having the HP deskjet printer system. The HP printer which i am having is the HP Deskjet 6122 printer. I am having the computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system. The problem which i am getting is that this HP Deskjet 6122 Printer is not working in Windows 7 operating system. Whereas this printer is working properly in the Windows Vista and the Windows XP operating system. Provide me the solution for this problem.

Re: HP Deskjet 6122 not working in Windows 7

You are having the HP Deskjet 6122 printer which is not working in the Windows 7 Operating System of your computer system. This printer is working properly with the Windows Vista and the Windows XP operating system. This can be very simple issue for getting this type of the problem. Reconnect the HP Deskjet 6122 printer properly to the computer system having the Windows 7 operating system. Make sure that the printer is turned on.

This HP Deskjet 6122 printer is not working in the Windows 7 operating system and the genuine reason for this can be the compatibility issue. May be the printer is not compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. So i think it is better to install the operating system in the computer which supports this HP Deskjet 6122 printer. You can check the operating system compatibility of this printer from the website of the HP. And install the corresponding supported operating system in your computer.

You are saying the this HP Deskjet 6122 printer is working properly with the Windows XP and the Windows Vista operating system. So i will recommend you to install anyone operating system from the Windows Vista and the Windows XP operating system in your desktop computer. After that the Printer will work properly without any problems and the issues. Install the proper driver software according to the operating system for this printer in your computer system.

May be you have not install this printer properly in your Windows 7 Operating system computer. I will advice you to reinstall the HP Deskjet 6122 printer in your computer system. But first remove or uninstall the previous version from the Windows 7 Operating System. Install the printer again properly. Make sure that the driver software that you are installing in your system is compatible or it is fully supported by the Windows 7 Operating System.

It may be possible that you have made some mistakes during the installation of the HP Deskjet 6122 printer in the Windows 7 Operating System. Remove the old installation from the computer system and again install this printer in your computer system and select the USB001 port for this printer which is known as the Virtual printer port for USB and complete the installation procedure properly. After that the printer will work properly without any problem..