Thread: Xbox 360 doesn't detect my portable device

Xbox 360 doesn't detect my portable device

Hello,

I was wondering if I can use a 4gb USB storage device for my 360? I have a live account but it asks me to make the storage device and I have tried but Xbox 360 doesn't detect my portable device and if so how I do it for the Xbox detect the USB? it does not found any storage device ... I hope I will get best answer ^ ^

Re: Xbox 360 doesn't detect my portable device

Make sure the portable device is compatible with the Xbox 360. The following devices are only compatible with the Xbox 360:
    • Official Xbox 360 Accessories
    • Most USB mice and USB keyboards
    • Most digital cameras
    • Many portable music players
    • Several mass storage peripherals

To determine whether a portable device works with the Xbox 360, connect the device to another USB port on the Xbox 360. To do this, follow these steps:
    1. Turn the console off and then put it back on.
    2. Turn the device off and then put it back on.
    3. Connect the device to another USB port on the console.

If the device is compatible with Xbox 360, try the following steps. Restart your Xbox 360 console. Turn off the console, remove the power cord from the electrical outlet, reconnect the power cord and activate the console again. Disconnect the device to the USB port, wait five seconds and then reconnect the device. Unplug unnecessary devices from the console and then see if the problem persists. Determine if the device requires an independent power system. Attach the power supply and see if you still experience the problem. Connect the USB device to a different USB port to determine if the device works. If the device works when connected to another USB port, the Xbox 360 you need the service.

If your console is new, ie, purchased at a store of electronic components, you have access to 5 Live accounts, if Elite (Console Black) only have access to 3, and if Arcade (no HDD), only have access to 3 accounts.

If ALL of your accounts you used now Free Console, and even have Live Silver, you can send a message by Live to your Friends, requesting that you give away an account a month. Note: Create a MSN account to use that for you to believe, when you are given the changes the mail from your Live Account, this is for safety.

The Xbox 360 console or other device has its unique invention that is why the xbox 360 memory stick or hard drive of 60 or 120 gb. You cannot use any memory because microsoft has special drives for the xbox console and special memory for storing saved games. I have a perfect work for me