Thread: WIMAX modem with VOIP

Exclamation WIMAX modem with VOIP

Hi all,

I am using windows vista as a operating system in my PC. I want to install ATA capability WIMAX modem for VOIP in my PC. I have already searched on the market but i find only WIMAX with no feature of VOIP modem. Can anybody have any idea about this, Please suggest .Thanks in advance.

WIMAX modem with VOIP

Gemtek is a Wireless Broadband solutions, released a Internal ATA WIMAX with VOIP service. It have come with Omni directional antenna with the price of $79.99. Gemtek have also offered $10 discount on it. You can also take lease of this modem with $4.99 per month in market of Las vegas. Best of Luck.

WIMAX modem with VOIP

Motorola have also released the device WiMAX CPEi 725 VOIP modem with ATA functions. It have feature like voice access ports and high gain antennas. Its antenna have omni directional performance that should offer good signal strength. The built in service like quality of services provide better data and VOIP performance. Try this and reply.

WIMAX modem with VOIP

I am using Motorola Series M Home Modem model no - CPEi 725 in my PC. This is internal ATA modem with Omni-Directional antenna. I had bought this modem at $79.99 with $ 10 on discount in the market of Portland. You can also upgrade your modem with old modem. This modem is laos available in lease for monthly basis as you can paid for some penny for that. Best of Luck.

WIMAX modem with VOIP

You can also DX WiMAX Indoor VoIP Modem that have come with many feature like IP Router with Security. It comes with IEEE 802.16e Wave 2 Compliant with 5dBi Antenna. It operates frequency range of 2.3GHz to 2.39GHz. It access in 5, 7, 10MHz Channel Bandwidth. It come with RJ-45 two LAN ports, RJ-11 two VoIP ports. Try it and reply.

WIMAX modem with VOIP

Clear launch a new WiMAX modems with integrated VOIP functionality. It feature is built-in ATA compatibility that signing up for Clear Voice VOIP. The devices are the Gemtek Series G, and only available in las Vegas.You can also try the above one, that is also best, The price of this modem is i will not sure but may be between $ 80. Best of luck.