Thread: Wi-Fi driver missing in HP MS214 All-in-One desktop

Wi-Fi driver missing in HP MS214 All-in-One desktop

I am having the All in One desktop computer at my place and the model number which i am using is the HP MS214 All-in-One desktop. This All in One Desktop has the Inbuilt Wi-Fi for accessing the internet. This desktop is having the Windows 7 operating system. But when i tried to access the internet using the Wi-Fi of the desktop. I was unable to access the internet because the system is not able to start the Wi-Fi. So i think the Wi-Fi driver missing in HP MS214 All-in-One desktop. Where can i find the Driver softwares for this Wi-Fi hardware device of this HP desktop.

Re: Wi-Fi driver missing in HP MS214 All-in-One desktop

You are having the HP MS214 All-in-One desktop computer which comes with the preloaded latest Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium operating system and you have purchased this desktop system just one month before. Now coming to the point. You are having the problem in accessing the Internet using the Wi-Fi feature of this Desktop computer system. This desktop comes with the Wi-Fi support and you are also having the Wireless network available at your place. there can be many reason for this kind of the issue.

The first problem that can cause this problem is that you have not installed the Driver software for the Wi-Fi hardware device of this HP MS214 All-in-One desktop computer. Don't worry this is not the big problem. May be the manufacturer has provided you the Driver disc of this All in One desktop Computer system with the computer. Install the Disc in the DVD Drive and install all the missing and the necessary drivers in your computer system. This will resolve the issue.

There are more chances that the manufacturer (in your case HP) has not provided the Drivers disc of the HP MS214 All-in-One desktop computer system. The reason for this is now the manufacturer provides all the softwares and the supports for their all the products on their website. You can download and install the Drivers from the Website. After installing the driver for the Wi-Fi Device of this desktop you have to reboot the desktop. After that you will be able to access the wireless networks present in the range of the Wi-Fi of your computer system.

It is also possible that you might not get the Wi-Fi drivers for the HP MS214 All-in-One desktop computer on the website of the HP for the Windows 7 operating System. So now you can be in the problem. Now you can make work this Wi-Fi device only by one way. Start the device manager of this computer system and select this Wi-Fi device and do the right click on it. After that select the "Update driver" option from the list. This will automatically download and install the driver for the Wi-Fi device of your desktop.

If you are using some kind of the software for handling the wireless networks in your desktop then i think this can also be the problem of that software. I think you should once reinstall that software in your HP MS214 All-in-One desktop. But make sure first remove the software properly from the system. You can remove the software from the "Add or Remove program" through the control panel. If this also does not resolves this issue then may be the Wi-Fi hardware of this system is not working. Contact to the Service center of the HP for resolving this issue.