Thread: Problem in installing HP deskjet 450 in Windows 7

Problem in installing HP deskjet 450 in Windows 7

I am having the HP desktop computer with the HP deskjet 450 Printer for this computer system. I am upgrading this computer system from the Windows XP Operating system to the Windows 7 Operating system. I am trying to install this printer in this operating system but the installation procedure freezes after completing the first step. So i am facing the Problem in installing HP deskjet 450 in Windows 7 operating system. Need the solution as soon as possible.

Re: Problem in installing HP deskjet 450 in Windows 7

You are having the HP desktop computer system with the HP Deskjet 450 but you are having the problem in installing this printer in Windows 7 operating system. The installation process is starting but it is freezing after completing the First step of installation process. So by watching this problem i think this is the issue related with the installation disc of the printer. This disc is not responding because it is damaged or it has got the scratches on the scratches.

You have upgraded this HP desktop to the Windows 7 operating system from the Windows XP operating system and this printer was working very well with the Windows XP operating system. So this can be the problem of operating system compatibility of this printer with the Windows 7 operating system. Check the compatibility of this printer with the Windows 7 operating system. You can check it on the website of the HP.

You are trying to install the HP desktop 450 printer in the normal windows mode and you are not able to install. So i think you should try to install this printer in the safe mode. Restart the HP computer system in Windows 7 Safe mode. Many times the problem which we face in the normal windows mode are solved in the Safe windows mode. I hope this will work for you also. So try this and reply back to me as soon as possible.

I think you should try to install the driver software of printer in the Windows 7 operating system in the hardware compatibility mode. But before installing the driver software for the printer in the Windows compatibility mode, First check you have the correct and latest driver software for this printer supported by the Windows 7 operating system. If you are not having driver software for the Windows 7 then you need to download it from the website of the HP. Download and install the driver in the computer.

Try all the above mentioned techniques and methods for solving the problem of the HP deskjet 450 printer in the Windows 7 operating system. Hope that this problem gets solved by the any of the above methods. Suppose that if it is not solved then i think you should install the Operating system which supports this HP Printer in your computer system because i think this is the only option left for you. This printer was working properly with the Windows XP operating system. So install the Windows XP operating system.