Thread: Bios error: Unable to detect keyboard and mouse

Bios error: Unable to detect keyboard and mouse

Hello. I have a desktop machine with windows 7 installed as the operating system in it. The problem is that I am not able to use or get my mouse and keyboard to get detected. The bios shows error and is unable to get the Usb mouse and keyboard to detect. This is a serious problem that I am facing through. Help me out. Thank you.

Re: Bios error: Unable to detect keyboard and mouse

The possibility that the keyboard and mouse is getting undetected may be due to the loss of battery power. The battery may be worned out and do not have the power anymore to get it worked. Remove the battery and then try to connect the peripherals. After that restart the system and then try to replace the battery with a new one. This should make the Mouse and keyboard to work with Bios.

Update the firmware for the Bios. This could be well the reason with the system that it is now not able to get the keyboard and mouse to get connected. You need to flash the Bios memory and then integrate the new updated version of the application into the Bios. After it is been done then restart the system and make the necessary stuffs to be implemented. This shall work well for you.

Other than this there is matter of concern to be kept into check that whether the board is quite very much compatible to the peripherals. You have to make sue that the devices are attached properly and is able to cope up with the system. There can be a possibility that the devices may not be supportive ti the system and may result in undetection issues.

You need to use the "Clear CMOS" Jumpers on the board that it features. This should relevantly clear all the current onboard system information and restore it back to the default procedure. This should then work out for you very well. Its basically kind of Restore factory settings. Try it out by performing the same aspect. This will help you out well and let you get to a solution.

This could probably be solved by making the changes in your cmos setup. This can be done by pressing f1 key for starting the setup and after that press F2 in order to load default settings of the cmos. This would make the the system to load default procedure for the peripherals and may then make the devices to get connected and work with. Ty it out.