Thread: Epson PictureMate PM210 printer

Epson PictureMate PM210 printer

I want to buy new printer for my company with all the latest features enabled. I have discussed this issues with my friends, they have said to buy Epson PictureMate PM210 printer for my company. This printer seems good to me but I want all the details about this printer means what are the features, compatibility, price range etc. Can anybody provide me with the complete details of this printer? Thanks in advance.

Re: Features of Epson PictureMate PM210 printer

Epson PictureMate PM210 printer can print upt 4x6 inch photo in just 53 seconds. You can take both types of printout whether color or black and white. Epson PictureMate PM210 printer has a screen resolution of 5760x1440 dpi (Dot per inch) with the minimum of 3 pl ink droplet size. Which, gives the great quality of photo print. Epson PictureMate PM210 printer is provided with 2.0 inch a thin film transistor liquid crystal display for navigating and to view the slide show.

Re: Features of Epson PictureMate PM210 printer

This printer has the maximum features which a printer should have. . Epson PictureMate PM210 printer have built in memory card slot so you can print photo and other material directly from your memory card. It also has pictbidge. You can use USB or Bluetooth for direct printing of photos or document. Epson PictureMate PM210 printer has inbuilt 4 color EPSON Claria Photographic Ink Technology.

Re: Price of Epson PictureMate PM210 printer

If your are planning to Epson PictureMate PM210 printer then you have to spend Rs 8,999 from your pocket. According me this printer has a great value for money, since it comes with the maximum features. The maximum numbers of sheets you can input are 20. This printer also has transparencies printing. The power requirement of this printer is also minimal that is, it can run on 220 to 240 volts and the power consumption is around 10 watts and in standby mode it consumes around 0.3 volts.

Re: Epson PictureMate PM210 printer

According to me this is the best printer you can have at the least possible price with all the features are required in any company. Well all the features are discussed in the above reply so I will mention the system requirement of this printer. This printer can run on Microsoft window 2000,xp, xp 64 bits or later versions of window. It can also work on Mac operating system 10.2.8 or later version of Mac operating system. The driver software comes with the pack of this printer, or the drivers of printer can be downloaded from the official site EPSON. Now you do not need any other reason for buying this printer.