Thread: Cartridge issue of the HP Officejet 6210 printer

Cartridge issue of the HP Officejet 6210 printer

I am having the HP Officejet 6210 All in One printer at my place. I am having the problem with the Cartridge of the HP Officejet 6210 All in One printer. The error which i am getting with this printer while trying to take out the printouts is that "incompatible Cartridge installed". I have tried to solve this problem by my self but not succeeded. This problem started after i installed the new one after the original finished. What can i do to solve this problem of the HP Officejet 6210 All in One printer?

Re: Cartridge issue of the HP Officejet 6210 printer

You are having the HP Officejet 6210 All in One printer that you are using with your computer system for the printout purpose. This printer worked properly with the original cartridge but now it is giving some problem after the original cartridge has finished. Now you have attached the new cartridge to this printer and after that you are getting the error showing that "Incorrect cartridge installed". Co this can possible. Check the compatibility of the cartridges which you have installed in this printer with the printer. If it is not supported by the printer then change this cartridge.

You should always install the cartridge in the printer which should be supported by that printer. Never install the cartridge which is not supported by the printer. This can result in the damage to the printer. You can check the cartridge model number compatible with your HP Officejet 6210 printer on the printer itself. OR refer the old original cartridge for buying the new one for the printer. Buy this cartridge and install it in your printer.

You are getting the error with this printer that the "Incorrect cartridge installed" and i think you have not installed the cartridge properly in the printer. Sometimes this kind of problem appears because of this reason. Remove the cartridge from the printer and again fix it properly in the printer. If you are not able to do so then refer to the Manual of the HP Officejet 6210 printer. Fix the cartridge according to the procedure mentioned in this book of the HP Officejet 6210 printer. This will resolve Cartridge issue of the HP Officejet 6210 printer.

If you are using the cartridge which is compatible with this HP Officejet 6210 printer and then also this printer is not working then i think this is the issue of the software of the printer which you have installed in your computer system. You should first uninstall this printer software properly and again install this software after rebooting the system. When the Installation completes of the software for the printer, once again restart the system and after that try to use the printer. I think this will resolve this issue of the printer cartridge.

If all the things are proper right from the cartridge to the software installed for this printer in your computer system then don't try to resolve this problem by yourself. I will advice you to call the HP Service center to resolve this problem because your HP Officejet 6210 printer is still in the warranty period. So it is better that they should handle this problem. They can solve this issue better then us. It may be possible that we can damage some other thing during the repairing procedure trying by own.

I agree that you should consult HP's technical support team to resolve this issue rather than doing it on your own.