Thread: Creative I-Trigue 3400 2.1 speakers price and performance

Creative I-Trigue 3400 2.1 speakers price and performance

hi
    i wanted to buy new Creative 2.1 speakers for my desktop computer where i have searched this Creative I-Trigue 3400 2.1 speakers for me so please tell about its price in India and its sound quality.
    thank you

Re: Creative I-Trigue 3400 2.1 speakers price and performance

Speakers titanium note very clean and neat design, the length of the wires is correct for use on any computer, without creating too much mess.Connectors are standard input and two speaker outputs for our satellite likewise the power connector and plug available.Creative I-Trigue 3400 price is less than Rs.4,300

One of the most convenient features is the command, that is easily managed with a large disk that controls the volume of speakers also it has a good size LED which tells us if the system is or ignited. Details of the control unit and on, easily distinguished thanks to its LED very bright blue color. The auxiliary input works by disabling the main. Aux input is designed to put your iPod, or an external device that uses mini stereo plug, likewise there is output to connect the headphones ,if required.

There is only one way to test an audio system, and that is listening, so i always recommend that to people before buying (ie 100% binding in the case of the audio system) if i ask you to hear this product, it is likely to end up buying it because its quality is excellent, the sound quality is very crystal clear, frankly the technology used to manufacture these high-level speakers is for a reasonable price.

The sound quality is unsurpassed, even made one pass with my mp3 player to a shop on the square of the computer, and I try them on a 5.1 Logitech system (around the same price) and the truth is that we are impressed. Their horns made of titanium, generating a 100% crystalline sound, turning up the volume. For more than 80% we can hear some distortion however, thank the neighbors think more than 60% capacity.

This is not perfect speaker for game. Among the problem i have found that once 80% tread, quality begins to lose, it's ideal ,as you turn up the volume to 100% there is distortion in sound. But for its price level is very very well. The subwoofer had possibility good size and you can add more speakers to the system .

Hi
    Can anyone tell me what the amperage and voltage is for a power lead to the I-trigue 3400, I live in Australia if that makes any difference? Or does anyone know where I can buy a lead to an I-trigue 3400? Thanks