Thread: Which is the best deskjet printer?

Which is the best deskjet printer?

I have desktop computer at home. Its configuration is Asrock p45turbotwins2000, C2D E8400 @3.6ghz, 4GB ddr2-800, Diamond HD 4870 1GB, Vista Home Basic . I am using desktop from couple of years. Now am in need of a printer. Because, now a day have to do office work on it, so there are many documents to be printed. So i am looking out for deskjet printer's in market, but have no idea which one should i pick. So please help me out in choosing best deskjet printer.

Re: Which is the best deskjet printer?

My suggestion would be to go for Deskjet D2660. It has excellent features with it. With the bells and whistles in(inside) the machine, HP managed to whittle the footprint down to 17.83" long, and 8.15" wide, and 6.77" deep. This printer would weighs around 6 pounds, which makes easier to move from one place to another if needed. Like the HP Officejet the D2660 does not have an LCD screen, so to get update of the status of a job it is difficult. But to overcome this problem, it has 3 separate power, paper feed, and cancel buttons all available to the left of the paper trays. The back of the printer houses the USB 2.0 connection port as well as a small plug for power.

According to me the best deskjet printer would be HP Deskjet F4280 All-in-One Printer. It would cost you around $60 to $70, and it is hard to raise a complaint about this HP Deskjet printer in this much cost. The Deskjet F4280 is an AIO(all-in-one) that does superb job on both black and white as well as color graphics, and photos looks superb as well. People are attracted towards this product for cost saving factor. So, would tell you to buy this product only.

If your budget is upto two hundred dollar then would suggest you to go for HP Deskjet 6988dt Printer. It has excellent features and user's review for this HP product is also good. The purpose of suggesting this product is because it is best recommend for home-office or business printing use. This printer prints impressively, whether you are churning out text documents, 8.5 x 24" color panorama1 pictures, black-and-white pictures, custom-designed brochures, labels, or Web pages. This model has valuable features and it is automatic double-sided printing and an extra 250-sheet paper tray.

My personal experience says that you should buy HP - Deskjet Printer Model D1530. Right now i am also using this printer from last 6months, and giving excellent performance, with no complaints. This printer has good feature of rich print resolutions up to 1200 dpi rendered in black and 4800 x 1200 dpi optimized in color, Up to 80-sheet input tray and up to 50-sheet output tray.The cost of this printer(HP Deskjet Printer D1530) is around $70.
    Last edited by T.J.; 31-12-2009 at 01:54 PM.

In my opinion you should go for HP (Hewlett-Packard) Deskjet D4360 Inkjet Printer (23 PPM, 4800x1200 DPI, Color, 384kB, PC/Mac). Don't go for deskjet printer, they not as faster as inkjet printers, i am saying this because you need to do office work and time matters when doing work. So telling to you opt the inkjet printers which will save ample of time and your job will finish faster and on time. The HP Deskjet D4300 Printer is designed for business users who are targeting for a solid, reliable, all-round printer, and one that will deliver fast, consistent and affordable results on everything from correspondence and everyday projects to web pages and photos. Hope you can fix your problem.

antikson Guest

deskjet D2660 is a good choice .

I have to agree that you might want to consider buying an Inkjet/Officejet printer given the requirements and intentions you have for using the printer. Also, if you buy an original HP printer now, you also get free Officejet inks worth Rs.1927/-. I read about it at the HP website a while ago as I was also looking to buy a small and ultra-portable printer I could use on the go.

You can check about the promotion on this website: http://h50025.www5.hp.com/ENP5/Publi...Type=PC&id=158

Off topic: Has anyone here used both WD and Seagate External HD?