Thread: LaCie Sound2 Speakers performance

LaCie Sound2 Speakers performance

hi
    i am planning to get new speaker for my brother where this time i am planning go with LaCie else i always prefer creative well now i am interested to know about LaCie Sound2 Speakers performance so please tell me whether to by it or not .
    thanks

Re: LaCie Sound2 Speakers performance

With Sound2 Speakers, LaCie will offer a pair of desktop speakers as musical aesthetic. Therefore the manufacturer has used Neil Poulton,favorite designer, and Cabasse for sound. over all good sound effect with style ..

The Sound2 Speakers come in the form of white cylinders topped by a disk too white, covered with a black cloth that protects the speaker. Views from the front, so they take the form of a disk black uniform oriented ears of the listener if they are placed on the desktop, due to a difference in size between the bottom of the cylinder and the lower disk. good design

At the rear two speakers, the bass output is surrounded by a range-son who should help hide them. Being very short, but they should not bother you too much.On the left speaker, LaCie has also disposed a power button and volume control. It is very discreet and integrated into the whole ... to such an extent that we had to consult the manual to find the button. In everyday life, better off letting Sound2 Speakers lit continuously, and adjust the volume from your computer as this system seems impractical. so choice is yours

The USB connection is a consequence rather interesting, at least on Mac OS X. There are indeed two audio outputs available simultaneously and can then ask the system to use the internal speakers or jack output for system alerts. The volume of alarm can be adjusted independently.

These LaCie Speakers Sound2 constitute a solution to consider if you are looking for a small sound system to the original aesthetics to accompany your computer ... and that price is not your primary concern. For subject remain in a sitting listening to an office, they prove quite satisfactory. The absence of an additional subwoofer is not feeling too provided they do not listen too much music loaded in the low frequencies. If this is your case, turn instead to a kit 2.1, because these speakers are likely to quickly reach their limits. moreover, unstable. so better to go for creative.