Thread: Acer Aspire One A110 Battery life drains quickly.

Acer Aspire One A110 Battery life drains quickly.

I have bought the brand new Acer Aspire One A110 with 512MB Ram 8GB SSD, Intel Atom, 1.6GHZ Processor, 3-cell battery etc. I have installed the windows XP SP2 on this laptop. Actually my problem is regarding the battery life of my laptop. Initially it was showing the 2:47 while i was charging it. Now when i tried to use it on battery then it shows 1:26. Can anybody tell me why does this has happened?

Use warranty of your laptop.

See, There will be n number of solutions to deal with the weak capacity of the your Acer Aspire One A110 battery. But as you said that you have purchased this product recently so i would be suggesting you to take your laptop to the dealer from where you have bought it. If there will be any faults with the battery then you will be getting the new battery itself.

Try to re-calibrate it.

Whenever the battery of your laptop performs weaker then you may try to re-calibrate it before trying to buy a new battery. It may happen that your battery.
    1. First of all completely discharge your laptop battery.
    2. Now charge it up to its max level before you turn it on.
    3. Keep on repeating until it is back to normal. (4 to 6 times as of my experience).

Using Speakers may cause weak battery performance.

It could happen that you may be using your laptop with the music player application running behind your task. I would like to tell you that Music Player and Speaker uses the much power from your laptop's battery. Or if you have connected the portable speakers to your laptop then it will be even more consuming device for the battery of laptop.

Overcharging can be the reason.

Overcharging the battery always makes the battery to perform weaker. Actually overcharging means that you are charging the battery even after it has been fully charged. After full charge of battery, if it is being charged forcefully then your battery acids may become weak to hold the power for more time. This can be the case with you too. Have you ever Overcharged your laptop's battery ?

Screen Saver, Usb Device & Brightness may cause this.

If your Acer Aspire One A110 battery is performing for very much short period of time then you may take care of following things.
    1. Screen Saver is one of the aspect which consumes your laptop's battery unnecessarily. If you are not a fan of screen saver then you must set your screen saver as blank.
    2. USB Devices are the second thing which uses your laptop's battery for their connectivity. If you have kept connected the usb device to your laptop even after completing the work done by that device then i would like to tell you that it will be consuming your battery even if you do not use it.
    3. Brightness of your laptop screen also consume much more amount power from the battery. You may dim the screen as per your requirements to save the battery power.

laptopbattery668 Guest

Re: Acer Aspire One A110 Battery life drains quickly.

Nowadays more and more people begin to use acer laptop, acer aspire one laptop battery is absolutely a hot model of laptop batteries.
    From this website, you can really buy good laptop battery at the best price, if you are in need to buy one, welcome to visit our website and I'm sure you'll get full satisfaction.