Thread: What is android based tablet PC?

What is android based tablet PC?

I am a gadget freak, since when I have heard the news about the android-based tablet personal computer. I want to know each and every detail related to this android based tablet personal computer. What exactly is this android based tablet personal computer , who has made this personal computer and what is the approximate price of this type of personal computer.

Re: What is android based tablet PC?

The next innovation after desktops, laptops and notebooks is complete touch screen where you can write on. And this innovation is named as android based tablet personal computer. According to the founder and director or notion ink it took a whole year to come up with this kind of unique design. Android based tablet personal computer is powered by Nvidia’s tegra processor chip.

As per my knowledge six IITian and a MBA formed a new technology start up called Notion Ink, has designed android based tablet personal computer. They are planning to launch it in market till 2010 june. This table personal computer comprises of Nvidia's Tegra processor chips, it has power saving display screen. This personal computer has 10.1 inch touchscreen. Its weigh is around 770 gram and it has 32 gigabytes of memory storage.

Re: Price of android in India

This android based tablet personal computer will come at the price of 14,100 in India. This android based tablet personal computer comes with a long battery life. It can work for twenty five days if it is used only for listening music and sixteen hours of Wi-Fi internet surfing usage time. This device is also offering 3G services.

I have the full technical detail related to android based tablet personal computer. It is developed by the company named as Notion Ink. This smart pad is working on NVIDIA Tegra T20 chipset, which provide 10809 full high digital video playback. It is also integrated with WiFi and bluethoot. The dimension of this smart pad are 6.3 x 9.8 x 0.6 inches and its weight is around 1.7lbs

Re: Battery life of android based tablet PC

As per the information which I have got from the internet this smart pad has 48 hrs of standby. It is consisted of Li-Ion battery which is used for recharging. It provides 8 hrs of video playback and it can work for 16 hrs if user is surfing over the WiFi. It is designed with eight core Tegra T20 chipset. The most important issue to talk about is that its price. According to the news in the market it will be available to user at the price of $300.