Thread: Powercolor Theater 550 TV Tuner card

Powercolor Theater 550 TV Tuner card

I am having the assembled computer system at my home and i am also having the TV Tuner card in my computer system. But this TV Tuner card is not working now.I have the Powercolor Theater 550 TV Tuner card. Earlier it was working properly when i was using the Windows XP Operating system in my computer system. But after installing the Windows Vista operating system, It is not working. Please help me in solving this problem.

Re: Powercolor Theater 550 TV Tuner card

You are having the Powercolor Theater 550 TV Tuner card in your computer system. This card is not working after installing the Windows Vista Operating System in your computer. Before this it was working properly. However you have not mentioned the problem of the TV Tuner card. Whether it is detected by the operating system or not. You should have mentioned the error type of the problem with the TV Tuner card. Without the error type it is difficult for us provide the solution.

If the Powercolor Theater 550 TV Tuner card is not detected in your computer system then remove the TV Tuner card hardware from the motherboard of your computer and again fix it on the motherboard by cleaning it properly. This will solve the problem of the TV Tuner card in your computer system. If it is not detected by the system then there is the problem with the TV Tuner card. This hardware is not working. Change the TV Tuner card of your computer system.

If the TV Tuner card is detected in your computer system and then also it is not working then it is the problem of the driver problem of the Powercolor Theater 550 TV Tuner card. You might have installed the driver for the windows XP operating system. So it is not working properly. Download the Driver software for this device and install it in the computer. This will solve the problem of the TV Tuner card. You can easily download the Driver software for this TV Tuner card from the internet.

f you are not able to find the Driver software for the Powercolor Theater 550 TV Tuner card on the internet by yourself. Then you can try another method to update the driver software of this device in the compatibility of the Windows Vista operating system. You can update the driver for this hardware from the Device manager of your computer system. In the Device manager, Right Click on this hardware and select the Update Driver option from the list. This will install the Driver for this hardware compatible to the windows vista operating system.

Suggestions for the TV Tuner cards available in the market today.

1. ASUS
    2. AVerMedia
    3. AVLabs
    4. DViCO
    5. Gigabyte
    6. Hauppage
    7. Leadtek
    8. Pinnacle