Thread: Sharp AR-M257 Maintenance Required Error

Sharp AR-M257 Maintenance Required Error

Hi, I'm having an issue with my sharp ar-m257 printer. Just the other day our power went out during a storm and the printer was improperly shut down because of this. We made sure to unplug the printer in order to ensure that when the power came back on it did not damage the machine at all. Once power came on and we plugged the printer back in again, we are now receiving a display message that says. "Print Ready (Maintenance Required.)" Everything else appears to be working, we can still copy things, but printing documents and getting it to accept print jobs is impossible. The printer is still appearing as online on the computer and on the machine itself, but continues to say maintenance required. If there is a way to just reset all the printer settings this may fix it, have already tried restarting it. Any help on this situation would be great, thank you.

- Jacob

Re: Sharp AR-M257 Maintenance Required Error

I would like to tell you that try removing the Toner and then fix it again. It seems that this issue is generated because of improper shutdown. So try to install the Printer again. There are less chances of getting this error fixed by reinstalling the Printer since this is the Hardware problem, then also you can give a try.