Thread: Network adapter disconected in Windows 7

Network adapter disconected in Windows 7

Hello there,

I just upgraded my PC with the Windows 7 operating system. My problem is with the Network adapter. As soon i start using the high amount of the data My network adapter drops the connection. This happens every time when i download few thing or transfer file. This also occur when i am connecting to the gaming portal to play the game online. I cant recognize the cause of the same. So finally came here to learn something from your side.

So help with the same, I am frustrated with it.

Re: Network adapter disconected in Windows 7

Hi,

I think that your controller which is installed in your system is wrong that is because it drops the connection when you are attempting the high amount of data. So install the correct controller or the driver in your system to perform the networking. Also check for the BIOS. Go to the BIOS setting and check for the adapter setting. There see for the PCI and the integrated

Say thanks if it works.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

Did you help yourself with the bypassing of the router. Also try to connect it to the modem directly. If none of the above will work then call up your subscriber and tell him about the same. He will fix the connection with your PC. If he find any kind of interruption he will let you know. So first do the same and if you don't find that working then also let me know so that I'll find another solution for you. That all i can help you right now. Till next time bye.

Thank you

Hey,

I think your problem can be solved by changing some your setting form the IP address. Because some time IP conflict also stops from downloading any content from the Internet which drops the connection if find any. So do first thing and changed the default gateway IP from 192.168.1.1 to 192.1.2. Also checked if DHCP is on the right place or not. Do one more thing changed lease time of the DHCP from three minutes to three hours. And also enabled the IP to the automatic.

Thanks