Thread: Hot flash a bios chip

Hot flash a bios chip

Hey,

The problem i am discussing about is very small so i need urgent help regarding this. I have got a problem regarding the BIOS chip. My BIOS chip got bad flash or got corrupted (I don't know which one is happened). I got a virus problem last week i suffered a lot with that but finally i removed that successfully but new issue is come to my door is bios flash which left me in unusable mobo.

Please help me..

Re: Hot flash a bios chip

Hey dude,

Hot Flashing is a technique of using a mobo which are running with a matching bios chip for corrupted one as a host. The corrupted bios will not allow you to to run any post that is why you will not be allowed to re-flash it normally. For re flashing you need another mobo. You also need BIOS chip which compatible with mobo.Just remove the whilst of the bios chip and the mobo is disconnected then put it in the way so that it just connected halfway but not the fully. This is the simplest method.

Thanks
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

Hey here i am posting the simple method to flash you bios. First check whether your bios chip is soldered or not if it is not soldered then first start you machine and unplug all the bios from your system. Now after doing this much plug your bios which should be new one. Now flash it and again unplug the complete and change it back with bios chip..

Thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hello,

There is a command for forcing the flash no matter whether bios is matching with motherboard or not. You can also recommend using some dental floss propositioned behind the bios chips to pull it out after the bios flash but you have to do this carefully otherwise because pull the chip out and it can cause the shorting and damaging of the component.