Thread: Apevia X-Plorer computer case problem

Apevia X-Plorer computer case problem

I have an Apevia X-Plorer case. I tried unplug the RAM and then replug it in, I was able to start my computer and reinstall operating system. I have to unplug the back of the power supply in order to make it start up for a second again. But every times I close the computer case, the computer cannot start up but it works normally when I open the case even though the electric cable isn't loosed. Can any one tell me that how to resolve my Apevia X-Plorer computer case problem? What i need to resolve the above issue? Please help me out to get rid of the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Apevia X-Plorer computer case problem

If its the cables coming out of the PSU move them out of the way. If its hitting hardware then put it in a different slot.Try opening up your computer and unplugging the wire from your motherboard to your power button, then connect the two contacts with a flathead screwdriver. If it turns on then your case has a faulty power button.

If you computer operated normally for awhile, and then started crashing, chances are good you have a software problem. Sound like a bad ground. Check the inside for wires touching other connections . Make sure all connectors are well seated also the Ram and all the adaptor cards . Check that the motherboard is not loose or any loose screws laying on the floor of the case.

You unplug and plug accessories into your computer without first shutting off the power to your computer. Try plugging one of your other case fans (if there are any) to see if you get the same result.This has a high likelihood of causing a short to your system as you could be charged with static electrically. You could use filters on the inlet where the air comes into the computer, but they will reduce the flow of air and might cause the computer to heat up a bit.