Thread: I-Ball keyboard miss prints letters

I-Ball keyboard miss prints letters

I have bought a new I-Ball Soft Touch MM USB keyboard 4 days before. I was earlier using some Logitech keyboard. But it was very old so I changed it to this new USB keyboard from I-Ball. The problem is that from the last two days while writing mails my keyboard miss prints letters. In place of 'A' 'g' is written, in place of 't' 'l' is written. I am not that sound with technical knowledge. How should I trouble shoot this problem? Please reply.

Re: I-Ball keyboard miss prints letters

May be that it is not properly plugged in. Unplug the keyboard and then plug it back in making sure it is plugged in properly. If still it is miss printing, then unplug and plug it in some other USB port and check whether it is printing properly. Also check that is the wire is not damaged anywhee. I had the same problem and then I unplugged my Logitech USB keyboard wire and plugged it in other USB port. It worked for me. This is a very common issue with USB keyboards.

I am also using an iBall USB keyboard. The reason mostly is that you need to install the keyboard drivers. So insert the disk provided with the iBall keyboard and then install the drivers. My disk drive was faulty and hence I was unable to install the keyboard drivers which started producing many unexpected errors. Check whether your disk drive is functioning and reading disks properly.

There are chances that your computer is infected with a virus. Macro virus are known to cause this type of confusions. Boot your desktop into Safe Mode to terminate the virus or troja. Reboot your system. Keep tappping the F8 key once your reboot your desktop. In the Safe Mode run a full system scan of your desktop with the help of any anti-virus. Use AVG, AVAST or Norton anti-virus to scan your systems. Before rebooting your desktop, update the anti-viusus.