Thread: Usb keyboard's led glows

Usb keyboard's led glows

HI. I have a desktop system powered with Intel dual core processor and preloaded with Windows 7. I have an Iball's Usb keyboard. The issue is generally with the keyboard. Its Led glows even when the system is turned off. I just do not know what could be the issue. Do my keyboard has a problem? Please suggest me with a solution. Thank you.

Re: Usb keyboard's led glows

Hi. The reason for the Led to get glow is due to the BIOS. Basically the all the usb ports are powered. This is because most of the modern keyboards powers up the PC with its dedicated set of buttons. This is the thing due to which the keyboard's led still glows even when the system is turned off. There is no issues with your system. It is perfectly all right.

Hi. Well you do not need to panic for any reason. Calm down!! Its completely normal for keyboards LED to glow even after your system is turned off. This happens because there is still power running through your system. The Usb ports consumes power even if the system is off as it gains through the main power supply. Turn off your main power supply switch. It may not glow then.
    Good Luck!

Well this is not at all a big issue. The thing is that some motherboard has the feature that they keep the Usb ports power fed even when the system is turned off. This is all a case with the power supply. It is not a fault or a drawback its just that the power still exists on your system due to which the ports has some electric power which leads to the LED of your keyboard to glow. It is not a problem just an overflow of power. Turn off your main switch.