Thread: Graphic cards for media playback

Graphic cards for media playback

Hi. Well I have purchased Intel quad core processor with 2Gb ram memory and installed Windows 7 as the operating system. I am actually confused with the graphic cards to be bought. I am totally a gaming freak and wanting to have an excellent gaming experience with the graphics and 3d images. Also I want to playback media with the best interface. Please suggest which would be the best to purchase. Thank you.

Re: Graphic cards for media playback

Hi. Well to suggest you I would tell you to go for the latest and the best graphical experience that is Radeon 4870*2. The graphics are too good and worth to purchase as you wont get a better graphical experience than this. Radeon is now leading in the market industry. It possess the best gaming feature with high definition picture image quality for media playback.

Hello. You can go for Geforce 8800gts card. This is better and more stable in all terms of graphical experience. The picture quality is too good and up to the mark. Geforce cards are best for gaming purpose. You need to go for this if you want some stable graphical experience. Yo can also check out for ATI cards they are good too.

Well I have been using ATI cards for long and I really don't have any problem with the cards. The thing is I had use Nvdia cards for sometime but the thing is I am not satisfied with it. It used to freeze sometime. Geforce card are quite ok and gives average graphical experience. The thing is ATI cards are better. Also haven't used radeon cards but the reviews are too good for it and some of my friends who use them say that it has good.